Have you been a hot headed momma??

Have you ever turned into a momma bear for something that normally would not bother you before kids??

I also tried to whip a nurses ass when she was using my son as a lab rat (she was training a new girl and using him). My son didn't cry ever and they were taking blood out of his foot they kept squeezing and he was balling. I asked very nicely how long this usually takes, and this chick flipped her head around to me and glared and said, "until I fill it up"! Wrong thing to say...I stood up ready to jump over the hospital bed to let her have it. The nurse is lucky my momma was in there and jumped in front of me and told me to calm down. I could tell mom was a little pissed too. The nurse looked at me all surprised and I swear I gave her a look that sent daggers through her. After the fact my son's foot was bruised with a thumb print. I am still pissed over that!

Anyway what is your moment??? lol

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Girl, you should have ripped her a new one!!! That makes me mad just reading it!! I totally know what you mean by hospital staff. I can't stand them. When I had my first child, they wanted to do internal monitoring, even though it wasn't necessary. They are a self-proclaimed"teaching hospital" That translates to- they allow rookies to learn and use patients as guinea pigs. The rookie girl got THREE monitoring plugs stuck on the baby's head(still inside me) before she starts HOLLERING to the nurse staff for help. I informed her(not nicely) that if my baby came out with a mark on his head-there would be a mark on her head! Sure enough, he had a deep brusing and scratch/blood in 3 spots. I wasn't kidding about getting her for it. I asked for her to stop by my room and she conviently couldn't be found by the other staff!!! Interesting isn't it!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Lol!!! Yeah I feel like one everyday. I'm very protective of my son. I haven't had to whip anyone in shape yet but I'm sure it'll come.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I feel very protective of my son! I am always making sure that a person has his best interest at heart, You're alot alone, it's almost as if it's are duty as a Mom to protect are young!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• They also know at ds's school that if they see me coming during school hours that the you-know-what is about to hit the fan. They are scared of me and that's the way it needs to be. Nobody is going to watch out for ds but me and they know they have to stay in line or there will be Hell on Earth to pay!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Definitely almost flipped out on someone over snatching a toy from my son. My enitre family wanted to smack the woman...long back ground story....but she thought we let my son take the kids birthday present and we didnt (i wudnt let my son no matter how young take someones toys) so instead of asking if that was one of the gifts she snatched it and screamed sort of in his face!! OMG any other place any other time she wouldve ate shoe!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• @ Sweetloveofmine- LOL You GO Momma Bear!!!! I had an almost moment the other day at a Mcdonalds drive thru. There was this idiot in a big truck behind me pounding his subs. Mind you the guy had to have been close to thirty, just shows you women do mature faster. He had his subs POUNDING the person taking my order couldn't even hear me. The bass was so loud it was hurting my ears...thankfully my son was not with me, because I would have pulled my car out of the line and jerked his ass out of the truck and I would have had him up against the wall. I am not very big, but don't mess with my family...lol especially my kid!
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am so glad there are mean momma bears out there. lol I now understand Sara Palin saying that a mother is a bulldog with lipstick...lol
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010