Who is on here because the DH is watching the NASCAR race?

My husband is having me ask this question. He wants to know how many other mom's are in the same position as I:)

SaturnsFire

Asked by SaturnsFire at 3:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Mine's not watching NASCAR, but football. Actually, I think that he's passed out right now.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 3:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• GO JEFF GORDON!! that's my guys driver:)
    SaturnsFire

Answer by SaturnsFire at 3:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• hi kala .....not nascar but football ....
    maofemmjacgav

Answer by maofemmjacgav at 3:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• mine flips through back and forth boring!!!!
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Awh, at least your hubby is inside with you. I miss the lazy Sunday football days. My boys are outside working and it is too cold for me.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Nothing wrong with that,its very interesting and easy to get in to,my husband doesnt watch it but i kinda got into it with my ex.it can b the thing the two of u do together,go Gordon# 24. not robbie hate that prick
    CiffsWife

Answer by CiffsWife at 5:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Actually I am on here and watching the race with my son. It is our Sunday afternoon tradition together. DH is watching a movie/passed out on the couch in the family room. We love to watch and DH thinks it is boring....We love Jeff, Kasey, Dale and Jimmie!!!!
    blumoonmom

Answer by blumoonmom at 6:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes. well he would be if he was home, but he is out hunting right now!! Go Jr!!!!!!!!
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 6:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• NASCAR...what's that?! LOL
    Anonymous

• Um.... no. He's on the couch watching Titanic! lmao Not a big NASCAR fan and I think he is tired of football since we spent every Sat watching the kids. And our home team plays tomorrow! Go Steelers!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2008