Is there an internet site where I can take seperate pictures, combine them and make one big picure?

I'm trying to make a picture that has a newborn, 1 year, 2 year and now a 3 year picture of my son so I can post it. Does anyone know how to do this?

JADMommy

Asked by JADMommy at 1:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I just paste all the pics I want into Paint or some other type program and arrange them the way I like and then save it as one file. Would that work?
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Picnik.com, or download Photoscape.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• splashup.com is the free web version of Photoshop, but if you have powerpoint or the free google version called "Open Office" The Impress software..(for openoffice).. 1. Open up the program and just skip past all the options and hit "create." 2. Look down on the bottom row and run your mouse over the buttons- one should be "from file" with litle triangles on the bottom, click on that and open up your pictures you want in there... arrange them how you want them, and then group them together. 3. After you do that... right click and find the convert option on the menu. Click "convert to bitmap." 4. Then right click again and on the menu, it should have a "save as picture" option in it now. Click on it. Make sure to save it as a JPEG.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Download Picasa!! It's the BEST!!
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 7:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• well if not a site i know you can do it on paint in your computer
    KheiyahIsLife

Answer by KheiyahIsLife at 9:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010