• In the Spotlight:

vidoe games! turn off or what ever?

hey i was just woundering how many moms on here have hubbys who love........................................... video games. my hubby loves them but i dnt let him on them to much do any of you hate them like i do?

TeenMom17-Mszy

Asked by TeenMom17-Mszy at 3:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm the wrong person to talk to, I'm a gamer and so is my boyfriend xD Our favorite console is the Wii.

It's kind of mean to not let your husband play games, if it's something he enjoys he should be able to do it if he wants to. If he's doing it far too often though, talk to him and explain to him that you'd rather he spend more time with you. But if you ban him from playing games he might resent you for it. My brother gets pissed when my SIL bans him from playing games.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i dont like him playing games all the time but i will sit in the room and watch/read while he plays he is an excitable player so he can start screaming at any moment lol... our DS loves to play with a controller while daddy plays.... its great....
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My husband is a gamer, I knew that when I married him, I went into our marriage knowing he'd continue being a gamer. If I'm up to it I'll join in, if I had an issue with his gaming we would have either worked it out prior to getting married or I wouldn't have married him.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• HATE them, will never have them in my home ever! Anyone ever heard of a library - jeez! Gaming sucks your life way - I think it's similar to drugs, people use them to check out, sad.
    Tirzah6

Answer by Tirzah6 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i used to date/live with a guy that played a game online (everquest) and we would play for HOURS at a time..everyday!! used to drive me crazy..we eventually broke up over it..but now..6 yrs later..i kind of regret it, because at least i knew he was home..and he wasnt out and about getting into trouble and what not..so i dunno..im kinda torn on this question..yes it drove me crazy..but..at the same time..he was home with me..i never asked him and would never ask him to cut it out completely...i did however ask him to cut back..he couldnt..so i left..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• we have a PS3 and DS. the DS is for me, the PS3 is his. i think i actually play mine more than he does his, but neither of us are on them all day. i do know that i'm getting him a game or two for christmas and i think he's getting me a game as well.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008