Any moms of mutiples.. HELP!

So I just found out I'm pregnant again, yes I'm super excited. But how was it for you being pregnant and having a toddler? I have a son who is almost 2, and a very good kid, but I'm a little worried about my stress levels. Thankfully ds is potty trained, so I don't have that added stress. What advice or experience can you relate to me?

Hollea

Asked by Hollea at 1:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• It is a liitle rough when they are young. It pays off though when they are older. I have an 8, 10, and 12 year old. I wouldn't change it for anything.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• hm well, my oldest was around 16 months when i got prego with my second. still had to do potty training, toddler bed transitioning, sippy to regular cup transitioning, second birthday, all that while prego. then, when my second was 4 months, surprise! prego again! now i am raising a 9 month old, 22 month old, and 4 year old. girl, i want to pull my hair out most days. my little ones are about to turn two and one, so lucky me i get to potty train one at the same time i am transitioning the other from bottle to sippy, formula to milk. the best thing they do for me though is SLEEP thru the night successfully! idk what i'd do if i didn't get a full night's rest! best advice would be when the baby is a little older, try and get the two of them on the same napping/bedtime schedule. it was the best thing i ever did. those few moments of quiet time in my house are precious! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sit back, relax, and enjoy your family......try not to stress out about how long things take....they take as long as they take....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• you will be fine...I have a 14 year old, 6 year old and twins that are 5. I was shocked when I was pregnant with the twins. We were not really trying and I was ok with one but 2 more OMG...but here we are 5 years later still going strong....tired but content
    christyx4

Answer by christyx4 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010