Anniversarys?

Should they be a big deal even the little ones?

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 1:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• We celebrate our anniversary like the mood hits every year because we works and I do too. This year we were all sick so we order dinner and put Kaleb to sleep early and cuddle with a movie. I rub vapor rub on him and he did the same for me.
    A month later we did a mini vacation at a spa with massage and lots of mature activity.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It gives me and SO a excuse to have alone time, so I say ya.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We acknowledge it, but we don't make a big deal out of it. We are always too busy to really celebrate.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• this year my husband and i are going to write a letter to eachother we will be married for 7 years
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 1:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Of course. Alot of couples can't make it to the first. So every one should be celebrated.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I believe that your marriage should be celebrated somehow each and every day- but maybe use your anniversary to dine at a fine restaurant for a lil extra Umf!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• For me, my husband & our marriage.

Anniversaries are a BIG deal...

That's our time to celebrate US, and the fact that we made it through yet another year in this crazy world together. It's a moment in time, for us to really appreciate the fact that life hasn't torn us apart yet. A time for us to take a moment and really appreciate what a feet that actually is. A moment in time for us to celebrate each other and the entity that is "Us".. A moment in time to reflect on how far we have come, what all we have overcome, and what all we still want to achieve by one another's side.

We make a big deal out of our anniversary every year. If we don't..Who's going to.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes! We always make a huge deal out of our anniversaries!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• have a great one and party it up! even for the little ones :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• WE do dinner and a movie every Anniversary. It's a special night out. We really want to do Disney World or Land with the kids for our 10th (4 years away).

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010