Question-Maybe you know they answer?

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my second, but I can already feel my Uterous just by my pelvic bone which your not supposed to feel until 12 weeks. WHat does this mean?

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 1:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes things happen quicker in second pregnancies. If you are concerned, you should talk to your OB.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Same happend here, just ask doc
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 2:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• every time is different for me it was because i was having twins i would just wait and talk to your doc when you see them again
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 2:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• im prego with my third and was able to feel not only the "bump" but also the baby moving a lot quicker then what your "supposed" to
    ive found that most all the information you read in magazines and books and stuff are directed to first time moms, so if its a second or more, it doesnt always apply.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• That happened to me for my current pregnancy, I could feel a definite change in my pelvic area and was v ery aware fof it, apparently its normal to be more sensitive with second (or more) pregnancies but always check if you're not sure :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes and i started showing and noticed and everyone else was like ur not showing and im like uhhh yes i am u just can't see cause i wear baggy clothes....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010