should i be concerned adult content

my Dh & I have always had a good sex life but here lately it seems some things seem to becoming out of the closet per say....I understand that some men like the butthole beng played with or even a finger put in maybe for stimulation but when my DH & I where having sex the other night he asked me to use a vibrator & penitrate his anus...after words he then asks me how i would feel about buying a strap on and using it on him once in awhile....would that make you think he is gay or bi-sexual?? honestly it kind of turns me on but not sure if i can follow threw with it...does this make me strange??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• no not at all. not only do a lot of "straight" guys like anal stimulation, but a lot of "straight" girls fantasize about using a strap on with their SO or DH. i say go for it. it probably took him a long time and a lot of courage to fess up to it.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Based on what you have shared.

No, I wouldn't automatically think he was bi or gay simply due to the desire to experience that form of sexual pleasure..

The male "g-spot" is actually located near the colon. From what I have read, many men experience great pleasure from having that area massaged. Just like many women experience great pleasure from having their g-spot massaged.

I would only consider bi or gay as a possiblity IF he had expressed a desire for , a liking for, a sexual liking for, ect.. Men.

Sexual pleasure and gratification is experienced by different people in different ways. We all have our "quirks" .. We all have our own needs, wants and desires.. He's being honest with you and sharing his. That is a GOOD thing.

If you are both comfortable with this form of sexual play. Explore it together. You guys may open up a whole new world of pleasure and experiences together :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sexual pleasure comes in many forms and, as you stated, the anus is a great source of pleasure. It's pretty cool that your husband trusts you enough to ask for that in my opinion. Try it out.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not gay or bi but possibly submissive.
    tntmomof2

Answer by tntmomof2 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• In the world we live today I think you should thank God he is doing this with you. Man are shy creatures when it comes to things like this understand that he has a need and would love for you to be the one that fulfills it. He is not gay or bi sexual because her is at home with you doing these things . What happens in your bedroom is between you all ? Enjoy and make sure you keep this open line of communication.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Give it a try you may both like it. As long as that is not all he wants you are fine.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 3:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yall all have good answers! I used to help my dh in that area of sex, until he made me put meds on his hemmroids. Never have done it since that day. Can't get passed that, that was 4yrs ago.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 4:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010