UPDATE: My DD with CP and no insurance(from last night)

Her right leg was hurting her so much this morning we went to the clinic as soon as it opened and I went to social service after and filled out MA (they will go back to the date on the app--I posted dated it yesterday) and if it doesn't work out I will have to pay $10 a week till it is paid off. I feel bad, her right leg has a loss of range of motion and it hurts the dr. said it was a mystery, and gave her anti- inflamatories till friday and if it is not better they will x-ray it but it is not her hip it is her right thigh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Good for you for taking her in. Kudos!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Glad you took her. Hope she gets better
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Does your daughter recieve social security? If so, she is automatically eligible for Medicaid. Look into social security disability for her. Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with tyfry. CP is a qualifying disorder for SS.
    Duckylicious

Answer by Duckylicious at 9:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• glad you took her in!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010