Moving like crazy!

When is your baby most active? I'm 24 weeks and he seems to be more active around noon, and 1:30 a.m. I joke and say he stays up so late that he doesn't get up and moving until at least 11-11:30 a.m. When is your baby most active?

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 2:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My son was active while i was at rest and BOY did he MOVE! I sware he went from breech to head down a million times, as for my daughter she was a lot less active. Most active at night :) Sure enough when she entered this world she was a night owl!
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My first baby was active from 5am for a couple of hours and then around midnight, he did move in the day but he was most active at those times. My current pregnancy, when I was around 20-24 weeks the baby was most active from 10:30pm until around 1am! But has now kinda relaxed at 33weeks and is more active for a short period at 6am and again at around 9pm for a couple of hours.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 36 weeks preggo. most active at 11-12 in the morning and 1-2 at night
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010