Anyone Else Using Blu Electronic Cigarettes?

My DH and I started using them on Saturday, our goal is to quit smoking. It hasn't been bad at all, a little nicotine withdrawl, but overall it seems like this is really going to work for us.

Curious if anyone else is using these?

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 2:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• I got some No7 E.Ciggs.prob about the same thing as Blu,I am tring them now to see if I can quit real ones and switch to these!So far I like them,but they are expensive.
    ladyfinch417

Answer by ladyfinch417 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I wanted to try them. How much are they? I've been smoke free since October 19th. Was on the patch till it gave me a severe rash. Now I'm just doing it with out it. Only problem is my mood swings at times. That's great that you are doing it with your husband. We are too! Team work definitely helps! Best of luck to you and him.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i dont know i stopped smoking 3 years ago even though they look like it would satisfy me to know they better once i stop why would i start. if i did want to start i will try them but for now i know the good thing about them is no smell on your clothes or hair
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Congratulations Mamaada!! The starter pack was $59, and a "carton" of the cartridges is $24. This has been the first time I've tried to quit that I don't feel like I could kill someone! :) It's a lot cheaper than regular smokes, and there is no smell - just water vapor.
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010