How's your day going so far?

How is everyone's day going so far?

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's going good for now, nice and quiet. Until the kids get home anyway.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Slowly and very blah.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Started off crazy...but better now! DH had car trouble and had to run him around everywhere. Now I'm home chillin' til the boys get home from school.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Kinda crappy! 7 month old daughter woke up with pink eye although she's still cheerful!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 2:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• let's just say i'm not having fun...calling and waiting for callbacks concerning home-insurance, running to and from dh's office to sign/fax various documents for the realtor and/or bank, being on-hold with Farmers for over 40mins to request they send a fax to a different company..and not getting it done....all i wanted to do was go to TJMAXX today. :(
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ok still coughing like no tomorrow though and happy that my hubby turned his alarm clock off before he went back to work last night so i didn't get woken up at 6 am instead of 7 like sunday.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 2:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• not so good...i just got home from a dr appt where the dr told me that i need to have a hysterectomy....kinda sad :-( not because no more children, i mean i have 1 child and thats all i wanted and since i have a heart condition, i don't need to have any more children. i guess it just the thought of having surgery AGAIN!!!! :-(
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm surviving I guess. It's been 19 days since I've seen my husband. 13 days since I have heard from him and I'm really missing him lots. He's in California training with his unit so that he can deploy to Iraq in February 2011 for 10-12 months for his second time. He's supposed to be home for Thanksgiving hopefully from what they told him but things change and all I can do is hope. I'm still in alot of pain cause of my lower back and abdomen hurting but that's been going on for months. But on a better note I'm happy cause I have my girls with me to keep me company and we are getting good quality time together. :-)
    Armyprincess72

Answer by Armyprincess72 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010