Can anyone reccomend a good diet pill that works well?

I want to lose weight and am having a hard time. Anyone know of a good pill that will jump start weight loss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My best friend is using SlimQuick Hoodia and it seems to help A LOT with appetite control. It doesn't get her all cracked out either. She likes it a lot.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 5:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• alli – weight loss program for healthy weight loss
    alli is the only FDA approved, over-the-counter weight loss product. Discover how the alli weight loss program works by visiting myalli.com.
    www.myalli.com/ - 26k -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I have a great solution... I am actually using it. Alli. I love it. I cant say enough good stuff about it. I have a group on here called weight loss chat recipes and more. the url is http://www.cafemom.com/group/thealliplan
    if you have any questions you can just ask. I lost 7 lbs in the first week! I never had that good of success with any other diet before. and I ate stuff. not starve. Its great!!!
    smtwngrl_27

Answer by smtwngrl_27 at 6:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Cleansing is the way to go. Check out the system I do. I love it! The weight loss is just the side benefit, but it's a health system--1st and foremost. My energy levels went WAY up, I sleep better, and I released 43 lbs and 54 inches. LOVE this stuff! It's a nutritional cleansing system and the only one of it's kind (it's NOT a yucky, aggressive colon cleanse). It's a full body cleanse and everyone needs to cleanse, whether they have weight to lose or not. So take a look at this: http://www.breakfreetoday.info .
    tparbs

Answer by tparbs at 6:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2008