wuts the sweetest thing ur child/children hav said to u? (sorry about my spelling,i like to type like that)

ever since my son was a year and 1/2-2 years old ive told him "i love u as high as the sky,as deep as the ocean,and it never ends" everynite before bed...then he started sayin it to me at random times of the day...now its and everyday/nite thing....its just one of the cutest things he says...

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is too cute! :)

My son is 2 1/2.. & Just hearing him say I love you melts my heart every time :) But I nearly cried one day when I was getting ready for my cousins wedding and he came in and gasped then said "Mommy, you look beautiful!" That was the first time I heard him say it, but he has said it multiple times since then, like sometimes he will be running his fingers through my hair and be like "You're hair is so beautiful, Mommy" Lol.. I think its adorable :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Whenever I cough my 2 year old runs to me, puts his hand on my cheek and says "You okay Momma? You okay?" and when I say yes he says "Ok love you' and runs off. I like to this this is his own doing, and not just an imitation of my paranoia every time he coughs, but it's still sweet just the same :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I love it when my daughter randomley says "I love you" Or "your so pretty"
    She just knows how to make my day better!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I still love you !even thou you cant play games very well!
    ladyfinch417

Answer by ladyfinch417 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When i go shopping and bring home a treat my girls will say thank you mom your the greatest mom. I exchanged a wii game yesterday and my oldest gave me a big hug and said thanks. I get your the greatest mom and thank yous when I do something good for them.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Aw, that's sweet! While playing with my dd one day, she felt the need to tell me "Mom, you are pretty"!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• There is so many, I can't pick one! My Son is the sweetest Kiddo there is. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Dh and I refer to each other as"Honey" , "Sweetheart" and terms of endearment, but mos frequently "Honey" dd who is 2 has started calling both of us "Honey" when both parents are present. Its hilarious! The other night dh was in the bathroom and dd said"Who's in there?" I said "Daddy" she said "No, its honey!" She also calls for her daddy like I do when he is on the other end of the house. She'll say"Honey!!!!!" When her older bro was her age, he did something similar. We would ask him, "What sound does Mommy make" And he would say "Hon-ey!!!" in a high pitched Mommy voice lol because I call for dh a lot lol. It was too cute!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• That's really sweet! We have a similar thing. We say to each other "I love you times the amount of trees there are on earth" or "I love you times how many bugs there are" always a new thing, like clouds or drops of water, etc.

PS. I know you might like to type like that......but people don't necessarily like to read it. Save it 4 txt msgs.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 2:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My 2 year old says "wad-doo" (I love you)! Melts my heart every time! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010