~Hiccups?!?!?!

~!Has anyone experienced hiccups early in there pregnancy??? or had the hiccups and that made you think you were pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you mean the baby having hiccups? i usually felt that after i could feel them kick....i don't think they can get hiccups until later on when they are practicing breathing
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well Hiccups are usually a sign of reflux, which is a symptom of pregnancy though I never actually had them when I was pregnant just the baby at the end of pregnancy
    Kinasma

Answer by Kinasma at 2:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The baby I am currently pregnant with gets hiccups at least 3 times a day, but I never felt them until well after viability (aka 24 weeks). I'm not sure how early they can start though... I do believe one of my friends had the u/s tech point out that her baby was having hiccups during her 19 week u/s.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't suffer with hiccups myself but my baby Im carrying now and my son when he was in me had/have awful hiccups, frequently throughout the day and night.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010