what all can u do to get rid of roaches?

please dont bash.i think we got roaches from his sister we have before i just noticed a few what all can i do to get rid of them before it gets any worse.i hate bugs especially in my house!!!!!!!GRR!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I never had that problem but did you bomb your house with bug killer??? I also heard roaches like that stuff you line your cupboards and drawers with (I cant think of the name right now probably because I dont use it)...good luck!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 4:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• boric acid. you can find it on the pest control isle. it is a powder and you line it along your baseboards, on the floor under you cabinets, behind the fridge...anywhere roaches go. i swear by it. we had a horrible roach infestation and it worked!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2008