Does it bother anyone else when people don't close the door or push their chair in after they get up?

This just makes me crazy. My family does this all the time. We will have the heat on and the door is wide open or I will straighten the whole house up nice and tidy, then they come in sit down and get up and leave their chair sitting out in the way where you would walk through.

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes!! I have three children, and I have to say that my HUSBAND is the worst offender!!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes, my hubby does shut cabinets, but for some reason can't push in a chair. I'm always catching my little toe on the chair legs he leaves out. The kids on the other hand don't shut anything they open, open anything they shut, push in anything (chairs, drawers, you name it) put can sure put out their hands when they want some money! LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i can say my husban also do the same at home when when we eat out he cleans table put chairs in it is sick
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Opening and closing doors isn't such a big deal yet. Pushing the chair in though, MAJOR. As is rinsing dishes. Nothing worse than tripping over a chair on your way to do dishes and finding your hubby's 8 or 9 hour old un-rinsed grits bowl in the sink!
    FlamingIguana

Answer by FlamingIguana at 3:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• flaminglguana- I hear you there. Don't get me wrong I love my family but they can make you crazy at times. Saturday I spent the whole day organizing and cleaning (dh and sd were gone for the whole day) They came home and made themselves something to eat sat at the counter then got up and went to watch tv. Chairs sitting out, plates with food still on them on the counter and their drink glasses left there!!!
    sue118

Comment by sue118 (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Pushing in chairs after dinner is a new nag of mine. I even got my daughter to remid her dad when he forgets!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 4:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010