Where to buy a snowsuit and boots for a 13 month old?

Any good deals, or certain brands you recommend?

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They have them everywhere! The cheapest I've seen was at Target, $11 for a snow bib, and $20 or so for the coat... They have a lot of boots too. You can also check out Old Navy. And sometimes Babies R Us has decent deals too.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Walmart, Target, any store that sells baby clothes and shoes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Honestly? Ebay!!!! I see excellent used snow gear for babies/toddlers on there all the time for super cheap! I know snow gear is sooo expensive! Most of the people on ebay selling the gear used it like 1-2 times and thats it. If i ever need to buy snow gear for my kids i would soo do it off Ebay! I dont live in the snow so I wouldn't need to dish out over $100 for it. My kids would only make use of it a few times for trips to the mountains during that winter season and by next year they will have outgrown it. Ebay is really the way to go IMO.
    2Kiddos2Sweet

Answer by 2Kiddos2Sweet at 3:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010