Boobie Help Please... Maybe TMI

Ok when I first go pregger I had just lost about 50lbs and they were a full C cup, well I am 15 weeks now and at a full E Cup!!! I have bought 4 bras in the last 6 weeks and none of them fit. Idk what to do bc they are only going to get bigger and gravity will soon take affect. Any ideas on how to keep them on my chest and off the floor after I get done Bfing?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 2:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy is what kills boobs, not breastfeeding. So...not much you can do except let nature do it's thing. They may shrink back up after baby is born and BF gets regulated.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Best advise...if they stay large, look into this site.  www.bravissimo.com

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• wear a very supportive bra. my 18 hr bra or something like that. but if u plan to breast feed Ur baby will love u...lol and if Ur married the hubby sure will to. but of coarse i have knew plenty of ppl that had to have a reduction due to the fact that it can really mess with Ur back. so just wait till after the baby to see if they go down mine did with the first but the second they stayed a c cup.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 3:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• K thanks. Hubby and I had an agreement, I give the baby/ family he has always wanted and in return I get the body I have always wanted so in this case I am getting the mommy make over... I think I am way to excited about that...O.o
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• oops i meant maybe***
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 3:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i am not sure about the boobs honey but i would advise against the tummy tuck.. its alot more pain and less sleep and it keeps you away from baby.. as for the boobs.. i owuld advise for a very supportive bra and get a nursing tank (they are alot more supportive than a reg tank) and tehy normally shrink after pregnancy.. mine did ;)
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Idk what size bra to buy tho? The ones I have cut me in 2 but if I buy a new one I grow out of them in 2 or 3weeks... I have spent over $150 in the pass 11 weeks Idk what to do? And I am still kinda thing about the tummy tuck. I have always been big and it has always bothered me. It bothered my hubby for like the 1st yr we were together, then he said he said he "just got use to it.." I was smaller then but I don't feel very good about how I look. I am kinda doing it for him, but I am really considering it for me bc I think i should feel better about how I look. Besides I lost a lot of weight(about 70lbs) and now my skin is not as tight as it use to be:)
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had b's before got pg went to big c almost d's and once bfing got regular and all the are now small c's big b's that's all I know to tell you lol that's my experience lol gl
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It's important that while you are pregnant you buy a bra that is NOT a cup size, but instead in a cup size range (think s, m, l, xl, xxl).

I found while working as a certified bra fitter in a lactation boutique that the bigger chested women often times did better and were more comfortable in nursing tanks. A lot of us live in them. ;)

Don't get fitted for a true cup sized nursing bra until 4-5 weeks after birth otherwise you may find yourself spending money on a bra you wont be able to wear in a week or two.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Awesome!! thank you
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010