How do you feel about full figured women?

The women who are not the "supermodel" size 2 but average in the 14/16 group. Do you feel they are ugly because their waist/hips/boobs/butt are not boney regardless how gorgeous their face is?
I seem to find more men looking for a women with the curves than the bones...

kscmbz

Asked by kscmbz at 4:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• pretty women are pretty no matter their size. that's my opinion. they can be a 2 and be pretty or they can be an 18 and be pretty.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• in my opinion, its all about confidence and how you carry yourself.
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Sorry I have never met anyone who was a size 2 that has curves unless you are 4 feet tall. sorry but curves requires some body fat I loved my curves I was a size 13 and 5' 8". I am not a 18 and I am okay with it though I am overweight which is unhealthy so I want to lose it. I still get flirted with and looked at I don't feel any less pretty I think it is all about confidence. I am not trying to say size 2 is not attractive either but men who like curves like women around 12-14 men who like skinny want size 7 and under usually.
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 5:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I believe that big women have a harder time being recognised as beautiful. One of my firends has THE most beautiful face I have ever seen in my life, but she weighs around 380 pounds. SOOO. I have only seen her with one boyfriend. But, she is bigger than the question asked about. I am a 12/14 most of the time and my best friend is a 14/16. We both get our share of attention from men. I think it completely has to do with (as one previous poster said) your confidence level and how you carry yourself. I think that women are supposed to have curves otherwise all men would be attracted to little boys. A woman without curves is not as soft and feminine to me. Hopefully that makes at least a little sense. Thin women are beautiful too, just to me, I think women should be a little soft. Ya know?
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 5:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• how do you call being a 2 once and an 18 being on both ends? 18 is the average size in this country. what about sizes like 24/26 or bigger? Not being snarky, just asking.

I dont think i was ever anything smaller than a 12, but I was solid muscle then. I'd like to be a comfortable 14, and I am an 18 now. I'm 5 foot 7, and muscular for a woman. I also love my curves. despite my size, im still an hourglass, and healthy. thats what matters. sorry for the typing- my son is in my lap and my other hand is defending the keyboard from him.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I think size doesn't make you beautiful or not the person dose. You can be a size 0 or a size 22 and be just as beautiful as the next. No if we were talking about health then too skinny is a problem and too big is a problem but that didnt mean they were ugly. In all there is someone out there that thinks everyone is cute just cus i might say of that lady is pretty the next might say no she is ugle so every one is diffrent in there taste.
    Mother-of-4

Answer by Mother-of-4 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I used to be a size 6 jeans when my hubby and I started dating - 12 years ago....since then I've gained weight (so has he LOL) and now I'm a size 18 jeans. I am not pretty like the full-figured models (I wish I was) but I know a lot of beautiful women who are larger.

I also think most men do prefer women with a little softness, a little curve to their bodies.
    Anonymous

• I see alot of people talking about what men want it depends on the man cuz some like skin and bones some like fluffyness so there is someone for everyone out there.
    Mother-of-4

Answer by Mother-of-4 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Actually a size 14 is average size, not 18 as another poster said. Average height is 5'4".
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 7:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• well of course annorexic girls are not very attractive but yes i think thinner women hold more sex appeal but some guys are into bigger women (my ex husband left me for a girl 2 times my weight) but personally i feel ugly right now at about 170 pounds i want to cry when i see myself in the mirror but i dont whine about it i exercise and eat healthy and use diet pills
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 7:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008