when should i do the do

now that im trying to conceive i brought the ovulator predictors now my period was 10 away so i no im almost n my fertile week if the test shows no LH should i still have sex or wait til the ovulation test is positive that im ovalating some ppl said have sex every other day in my fertile week has any one had any sucess with these test this will be my first planned pregnancy but i have two already

kai302

Asked by kai302 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You ovulate 12-16 days before your period so if it is only 10 days away, you are probably too late this month.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i meant my period was 10 day s ago do u think it too late??
    kai302

Comment by kai302 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ah...How long is your cycle? If you have a 28 day cycle, you still have 2 days to go...If it is a 32 day cycle like mine, I ovulate on day 18 but could be fertile anywhere from day 16-20
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If it was only 10 days ago then you are likely not too late. First you need to know how long your average cycle is. Mine is 32 days. In general you ovulate 12-16 days BEFORE your period starts so subtract 12-16 from 32 and you get 16-20 days after my period starts in likely when I ovulate.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• anywere from 27-30 day cycle so ima test my self the next two days hope it positive thanks
    kai302

Comment by kai302 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Let's get personal. Are you having discharge? Before you ovulate, you should notice a discharge that is the consistancy of egg-whites. When you wipe, particularly after a bowel movement, you may notice that you are wetter than normal.

This mucous is important for pregnancy. It is what the sperm need to live off of until ovulation and it allows them to swim to the egg.

When you are fertile (noted by the mucous), sperm can live for up to 3 days. Without it they die within an hour. Even if you have ovulated there is the high chance that you will not fertilize and egg.

If you are getting this discharge, you are close to ovulation and you should have sex every other day. This is helpful when you have varying cycle lengths.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yeah im noticing it now but very lite this is the first time im planning so im reading up and noticing all the signs that i missed last month lol
    kai302

Comment by kai302 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010