What is the best product to give my flat hair some life?

I have long, straight, thin hair. Hair spray after using a curling iron/hot rollers: it falls in less than 15 mins. I dont use conditioner when trying to curl.. Do you have the same kind of hair? What do you use to give it bouncy curls or volume?

chanelsparkels

Asked by chanelsparkels at 3:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I usually use salon products. But in Walgreens recently they had a table set up to promote new Tresemme products (including a new dry shampoo for those days when you just gotta). I picked up the new root booster and some body promoting mousse. I haven't tried the mousse yet, but did the root booster today. My husband called it a mane. It wasn't out of control at all, but it gave me volume. I really like this and it doesn't have the heavy smell some do. I think the price was about $4.29 - much cheaper than my usual $15+ products that I haven't been happy with.
    desmom

Answer by desmom at 5:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• get layers
    blow dry hair upside down

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Get a trim. This alone will help with limpness. Make sure you blow-dry with a round brush. From the roots out is good. Use a volume shampoo and conditioner. If you want curls to stay, the tighter the curl the longer it stays. Use the smallest rollers you can find. Rollers(hot) last longer than a curling iron. Use mousse before your curl.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Take a vitamin everyday too.
    SweetLoveofMine

• Use Pure'ity Shampoos and Conditioners, by Heavenly Essence, Inc. They help to promote hair growth and can add volume and thickness to your hair so your hair can be styled easier and won't go flat. For questions on the products here's the number to call 916-501-3766
    pureitybeauty

Answer by pureitybeauty at 6:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010