Please...Legitimate Home Based Jobs

I am a stay at home mom, whose been looking for a legitimate stay at home job for months, and have come across scams or unrealistic jobs. I would like to find a way to bring income my way so I can better my situation. If anyone has any suggestions please respond.

Carmiesmom08

Asked by Carmiesmom08 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I work at home and love it its eas work and does not take much time at all
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    Its approved by the BBB and you will always have help that you dont have to pay for. We really are a team we never leave anyone to try to do it alone.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 4:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Are you looking for a at-home-job or a home-based business?
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 4:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You are going to get the same answers here... you will get people asking you whether or not you want to join their business (which by the way isn't a scam, it's just a different type of opportunity), and others who need referrals for their GPT sites. Try this site for JOBS www.ratracerebellion.com.
    Just be realistic, with a job you will earn an hourly wage (or for customer service, paid per call minute). They are very competetive, and require certain technological criteria (such as operating system and phone requirements). I suggest joining some of the work at home groups if you haven't already. Only YOU can fully research the opportunity and make the decision. You cannot expect others to do it for you.
    Anonymous

• Good answer SAHMinIL!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I work from home and would love to share with you what I do!
    Checkout my profile!!
    I'd love to chat with you!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have an AWESOME home business... It DOES have fees but they are SOOO worth it! I make great money and would love to tell you about it. Just PM me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Did you hear about EZ Wealth Solution yet?

They have got a Pay Plan unlike anything you
    have ever seen! It pays daily, and they have
    paid out over a Quarter Million Dollars already!!

Join under me, and "I Will Pay Your Way In At
    Level # 1!" That's a $47 Value!

I don`t have time to get into all the details here
    because I am in a rush to contact everyone I know.

Go to my website and register for the FR-EE TOUR,
    then login and watch the Video Presentation!

http://EZWealthSolution.com/?jacourtany
    User Id: jacourtany
    It's just too EZ!

Jacourtany Melton
    businessmom2008@yahoo.com
    stayathomemom89

Answer by stayathomemom89 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have two businesses that I work from home. Please feel free to check out my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 8:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hi, I have home based business. These days no one is spending money on makeup, tupperware, candles, or useless items they can not afford anyways. People are more into their health. My business in the wellnes industry, which is one of the largest industries and fast growing along with Network marketing. When you have a functional product that everyone needs, it is much easier to build the business and make lots of money. I have a webinar tomorrow night, Monday at 9pm EST, if you are interested in learning more. In the meantime, you can visit my profile page and contact me anytime. Your own business can create you wealth, a JOB will simply just pay the bills.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008