I need a quick easy yummy recipe for dinner tonight. Any ideas.

EnDmom

Asked by EnDmom at 3:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Do you want soup or casserole?
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie! Quick, easy, and yummy! You use Bisquick, so it may be on their website. I think I 1st discovered it on the Betty Crocker site though.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Casseroles are always easy.
    EnDmom

Comment by EnDmom (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Green bean casserole makes me think of Thanksgiving. mmmm with some Pillsbury cresent rolls.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We are having chili
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• German Pizza is yummy.
    You need 1 lb ground beef, 3 to 5 potatoes,
    1/2 onion.
    1/4 C. Milk & 3 eggs.
    And grated or slices of cheese.
    Brown Ground beef and chopped onion. remove fat and set cooked meat onion mix aside.
    Use the same skillet and add a little oil or butter to it.
    Wash then Grate the potatoes into the pan to desired thickness I like it 1/2 inch thick.
    then put beef mixture on top of potatoes...In seperate bowl beat egg and milk together and then pour evenly over meat & potatioe mix.
    Cover, cook on med low for about 20 min, then top with cheese and cover till the cheese melts.
    My family loves this dish, if you try it email me and let me now how the family liked it.
    Oh I forgot add salt and pepper and any other spices you like.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• easy chick pot pie
    diced cooked chicken,1 can peas,1can carrot,1 can potato, 1 can cream chick soup in casserole dish top with bisquit batter 350 for 30 min easy and yum
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• chicken, jar of salsa, mexican cheese, and a crock pot :)
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Hobo Dinner!!1 They are super good and easy. Hamburger pattie, onion, carrots, potatos, and what ever else you want. Put all of these in foil and wrap them up. I usually put brown gravy mix on top of the hamburger pattie so it is not dry. put in the oven at 350 and let cook for about 45 minuets. check your meat and potatos to see if they are done.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Cook some brats. Chop some celery, onions, potatoes, carrots. Throw the potatoes & veggies in a pot, add water til they're just covered, stir in some chicken base (1 teaspoon per cup of veggies). Boil. When everything is soft, stir in 1-2 Tablespoons cornstarch, some Velveeta, some milk or cream, and salt & pepper to taste. Brat soup. Hearty, filling, hot the healthiest, but d*** good! Make a quick bread or biscuits to serve alongside it.
    Anonymous