If you have a baby and a 2 year old share a room, what do you do when they wake each other up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You deal with it and eventually the two year old will learn to sleep through the baby waking up.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When I put mine in the same room the youngest would wake up my oldest. My oldest ahs always been very quiet so she never did it to her sister. :)

When she would wake her up my oldest would say, "Momma, make her stop" lol... I would go in there as I would if she had her own room and sooth her until she calmed down or fed her or whatever was needed and then I would sooth my oldest and reassure her it wouldn't last forever. :)

THEN.... when they got older Iw ould come into the room with the oldest laying IN the crib with her sister and the "deer in the headlights" look on both faces... lol... cutest moment ever. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Just deal with it I guess. Sorry, but there is no way around that one. Maybe put the crib in your room?
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Oh man, sounds like this is something that just has to be dealt with in hopes that soon enough they wil llearn not to wake eachother up!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• well, my 2 DD sleep, together, and when my 6 months old DD wakes up I tried to get to her room, before she wakes up her sister( She is 2 years) and depends how old is your baby,??? they star sleeping together when my second DD was 4 months, so you need to see if your baby need more time to be with you, and when sleep all nigt, so you can put to sleep with your other kid.
    Culikgada

Answer by Culikgada at 9:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010