omg he said he was wrong and sorry!

DH has been an ass lately. He seems to be getting better. Today he was rude to me and later texted me that he was sorry! I am going to print it and frame it!!! He never admits he's wrong or says sorry! Would it be wrong to post it on the fridge?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe he is feeling guilty about cheating wirh your sister?
    Anonymous

• While it would be what I would do, it may discourage him from doing it again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would ask and make sure it was him. Nobody using his phone or anything. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If he very rarly say he is wrong or he is sorry. For a joke, I would say go ahead.

Answer by louise2 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If you did that, it may never happen again. Just let him know you super duper appreciate it and find a way to reward him that he would like. Dudes are like puppies - they need to be trained. Thankfully, mine was already trained when I got him. Met him later on, though.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 3:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It would be better to just accept his apology and just let him know that you will be watching his actions to see for sure if he really is truly sorry.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Do not question it, just enjoy it. It may never happen again!
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes, it would be rubbing it in his face and make him feel dumb for ever saying it to you and would discourage him from saying it again.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• lol Okay that's funny! Sounds just like something a friend of mine would do! Yeah, it might be wrong but I'd keep a copy of it and record the date!! lol
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 5:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No way! You want to encourage things like this to happen again.... if you frame it and post it on the fridge you will be rubbing it in his face and cause him to resent it... instead, try and do something nice and thank him for saying it. Tell him how wonderful that it made you feel... if you praise him for doing something nice then he is more apt to do it again!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010