Movement

I am in my 34th week and it seems like she has stopped moving as much as she used to--did anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep. She is growing and running out of space in there so the erratic movements will probably turn into feelings of stretching instead of kicks and flops.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• they r like that some times, she could just be runny out of room my dr always said they should have no less than like 12 kicks a day. but by all means if there is nothing for a while go to the hospital. i did that with my son and everything was okay he was just being lazy.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 3:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The baby gets bigger and has less room...you feel less going on. My son moved so little it scared me. he's fine though...sleeps like a rock at night.
    If the baby is in a good position...back to your belly, you may also feel less movement. See spinning babies website for more detail.
    anthrolovinmom

Answer by anthrolovinmom at 12:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2010