Do you clean as much as I do?

I feel like I am cleaning from 9am, when I get up to 5pm every day. Am I the only one? Ugh!

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I am picking up constantly from the time I hit the floor until my head hits the pillow at night. And if I have a lot to do during the week I have to do extra so it doesn't build up! And don't even mention laundry! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I guess you are talking about home not work. The answer is NO. I clean my kitchen daily and my bedroom daily. The reast of the house does not get dirty enough to clean every day. Maybe once a week.

Answer by louise2 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I clean from the time I wake up until the time I got to bed at night. I wish it stopped at 5 but when my husband comes in it is dinner time which I clean up after. Then bed time and inevitably there is more to clean up.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i know i clean 24/7, but i wouldn't have it any other way. i hate the 2 nights a week i work. i would much better stay home and clean/laundry.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I work, so I only have a few hours a day to clean and take care of the house, so yes, I am always doing something.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• And yes, I am talking about home. Didnt even realize those were normal working hours. LOL. I am a sahm.! My son comes home at five, he goes into school at 2 and gets home at 5, and when I get him out the door to school I am cleaning, and when he gets home, I have just finished, and just gotten out of the shower...
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010