What would be your.....

best Girls Night Out???

MrsV.

Asked by MrsV. at 4:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Somewhere with no kids or hubbies. I'm not hard to please.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Since I don't ever do a girls night out I would just love to meet a friend at her home and we just sit and talk with no interruptions and have a nice meal. Simple......................

tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Lots of cocktails and sexy men!!!! Chip and Dales in I come!!!! lol ( This is only a dream, this would never happen in my lifetime...lol)
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• a mani/pedi, a sappy chick flick, dinner and drinks, all with my small circle of best girls!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The town that I graduated from has all the old hang outs where we girls would do girls night out back when we were in our 20's a few decades ago...so it would be fun to go back to those old haunts and have drinks, gossip, talk about the kids and go to a hotel after, then do some swimming or hang out in the hot tub, order some pizza, just simple fun that never happens anymore because life took over
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010