thanx

for every one that was bein mean to me just to be hard when i asked for help cuz i was so sick i felt like dyin i was not being over drama queen my baby was sick and now dead so THANX BIAs

jadap024

Asked by jadap024 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what you are talking about. But I am so sorry about your baby.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry for your loss, but nobody on the internet made your baby die
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i'm sorry for your loss. is there someone you can talk to about it because i don't think coming in here to answers is going to help. there are loss groups on here. my thoughts are with you in your grieving.
    Anonymous

• Im not sure what you are talking about either, and am so sorry you encountered such negativity on what is meant to be a site for support...especially when you needed it most.

I am so so sorry for your loss and hope you are okay as can be.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• She was on here and said she was so sick with morning sickness she "Felt like she was dyin". Then, everyone told her to go to the doctor. And She screamed that she had been to 4 doctors and been in the ER and the hospital for 3 weeks and was still sick. So, we all told her to go find a new one and she didn't want to hear that, she wanted some quick fix or something. And got pissed when we said there isn't nothing we can do and if the doctor can do nothing for it, we can't either. Just go on with life. So, now, we are the cause of all her issues.
    Anonymous

• OH hell naw anonymous go to hell ok im sick of this shit i did all i could and u dont know what the hell im talkin about im talkin to the ones that was mean not the ones tellin me to see a doc DUH and no one said the internet did it i was just sayin thanx for not carein we are all wantin or have kids we should be kind not dumb hoes thats all i was sayin maybe a bitch just wanted someone any one to be nice i did not want a 2 min fix i just was sick and weak and sad i went to more docs by the way i got a law sute comin cuz i did nothing wrong damn
    jadap024

Comment by jadap024 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• people was kickin me when i was down thats what i was talkin about im not dumb i did not think i would get help her i was just hopin for someone that understode to talk to thats all but in this world no one cares u have to care for u cuz people a cold hearted that it thats all they are untill they get weak and wounder why no one cares
    jadap024

Comment by jadap024 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I saw your question about the morning sickness...and it seems anon is right. I dont think anyone started off mean. Morning sickness is a part of pregnancy. Im nearly 28 wks and still throwing up most of every day. Its life. There's no quick fix cure. Getting angry at everyone won't help you either.

What law suit? Speak english for gods sake, you're really hard to read and i am used to reading my 5 year olds' homework!
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 4:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010