Does anyone know how to cut a THREE TIER Birthday Cake?

Its a Sweet 16 Foundant 3 tier birthday cake ; club does not cut the cakes . . . must do it myself! LOL! I am told that tradionally one slice is cut & then the server will take cake to kitchen, take it apart & then slice. How can I do it right there in front of guests? Any suggestions . . . party is in 3 weeks!!! Yes, Thanksgiving Weekend, LOL!
Thanks for any ideas!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes start with the top tier, either cut it on the top or take it off. It will be resting on a plastic or card board plate.
    Second layer will have some sort of dowels in it either wooden or plastic. you can pull them out or cut the cake until you find one. Pick up the plate and cut the bottom layer.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• if you google or askjeeves.com they will show you some great sights for it-some of them are video demos on how to cut it just right-hope this helps
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yea ask geeves you probably can go to a cook show favorite and ask martha stewart or who ever one will like it
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010