Moisturizer with foundation in it?

Has anyone tried any of the new moisturizers with the foundation already in them. If so what did you use and did you like it why or why not?

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 4:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't waste my money on them. I just mix my usual foundation with my usual moisturizer.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• how would it be wasting your money if they are less expensive? i use one that is a tinted moisturizer, plus spf of 15, however i prefer it more in the summer.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Try Arbonne's FYI Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15. It's oil free and has Vitamin E. I liked it because it doesn't have a fragrance, it's not greasy, and it lasts all day.
    Jamise

Answer by Jamise at 7:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• that's what i use, Jamise!
    Anonymous

• Mary Kay has a tinted moisturizer also. Check out my website at www.marykay.com/smcgarity1
    If you are more concerned about moisturizer with little coverage. It will not be a medium or full coverage foundation.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have used one made by Olay for quite a while. I like it very much. It only comes in one shade, and it's pretty light, so you may not like it if you want something darker. It's very inexpensive, too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I use a covergirl tinted moisturizer and I love it. It's great for those days when I don't want to do full makeup. I just slap it on and feel so much better about the way I look. It comes in different shades and isn't very expensive.
    rosie2484

Answer by rosie2484 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Mac has a great tinted moisturizer.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I USE Mary Kay's Tint Moisturizer. It's quick and easy to use. I like the way my skin look and feel. To get a good foundation and moisturizer in one - the price is great!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 7:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008