My husband and I are both getting low blood pressure? what in our house could cause this?

Mine has been so low lately that it is effecting my thinking, i smile when i dont mean to and laugh when I dont want to, it has also made my eyesight worse. It has been running 70/50 sometimes 90/70 or so.. my husbands is 110/60 90/60 what in our home could make us both have low blood pressure readings? I am really worried.. I thought that it was just me but my husbands bp is starting to get low now as well

everything is electric

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• could it maybe be some type of mild or some type of toxic that you could be exposed to? Maybe even not knowingly?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If you are not taking any medications, the causes of low blood pressure include #1 Dehydration, mild to severe internal bleeding including Pancreitis, ulsers, diverticulitis, heart problems, gallstones. Google "Causes of low blood pressure" & you will see a full list. Your first step should be seeing a Doctor for blood work. Good luck.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010