I am falling fast

What is my problem? I feel like the world is crashing down on me. i aint myself and I have been told I need to go to the hospital. Not the real ER. but the one for the crazies. i feel i need help before it is to late but I am one huge ball of confused mess. Okay I lost my boyfriend he has left me and his two daughters with no word on where he is or nothing. I lost a friend after being friends for over 10 years. i told her that her boyfirend touched me and asked me for sex and she said i was lying and called me a whore. my daughter is 15 and she hates me so much I am losing her,. My son is pushing ever button to make me lose my mind. and I am so withdrawled from my own life I have so much but also so little. What do i do? I have no help i real think i need this hospital stay to get stuff worked out but what do i do with the kids? HELP ME!!!!!!!

smomof5

Asked by smomof5 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• Well that is a lot for anyone to handle at once. For your "friend" sounds like you are better off without her and if she was a real friend, she would have believed you - 15 year olds hate their mom's.. just do your best not to battle back with her and her hormones are whacked out right now and she at this age is just a ball of selfishness. Who would watch your other children if you did do the hospital stay? I understand the stress that losing a boyfriend would have.. if its truly a mystery, call the cops for a missing person, if its been a long time coming, LET HIM GO and move on.. your daughter are probably better off without a man / father that could up and leave his family.. hang in there mommmy
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I hope you have family that can step in and help w/ the kids while you're away. It sounds like you need this to get the proper counseling to help you thru all this turmoil in your life. Good luck. And remember- things will get better. They always have a way of working out. Stay strong- and when you run out of strength, then it's time to lean on those that are trained to help.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It definitley sounds like you need some kind of counseling. There's no reason to endure what you are going through by yourself. It will just make things worse.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Reach out for help with your kids, and go take care of yourself, I am so sorry your world is upside down, I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by older at 4:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• You need to focus on yourself for a while. I'm sorry you're going through so much. So many people feel this same way at times, and it sounds like you need a break big time. I'd take the hospital stay. Best of luck, hang in there, and keep your head up, hon!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010