Is this normal on the pill?

Ive been on the pill for a long time and have always been a sunday starter but always start my period on Tuesday. I switched to Ortho-Tri-Cyclen 3 or so months ago. Its now Wednesday night and no period. Is this normal on O.T.C. ? Just wondering if others have had this problem too.

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 4:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• It is normal to get pregnant when switching pills so if you've had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. When I was on the pill , many nyears ago, if i remember right I didnt always start on the same day. it varied
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 4:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yeah when i switched pills my period came later as well.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When I was on it the day I got my period always varied by one or two days....I did also get pregnant on the pill so if you don't get it in another day or two I would test JIC :)
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't use OTC, but the one I'm on it's varies by a day or two. If it doesn't come in a day or two I would take a test just to make sure.
    stedim

Answer by stedim at 2:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010