Does your skin care routine/products change with the seaons?

I have noticed that my skin is getting drier than it use to be. So I am looking for some products for dry skin rather than oily.

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 4:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Totally normal for your skin to become drier as the weather changes...also you can expect your skin to become drier as you age also. I work for Rodan+Fields Dermatologists and represent a line of incredible skin care products. You can check it out online at:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I'd love to give you more info. on any of our lines and I offer free samples also! Please let me know if it's something you might be interested in. Jamie

jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I use Avon Anew and I love it!! I don't sell Avon either, it works wonderfully.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I don't stick to any one product over the year, really. I have a couple different brands of wash that I use and then I just put on whatever lotion is handy. I'm lucky to not have to worry about my skin much anymore. Its about the only part of my beauty routine that seems easy though...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Glimpse Intuitive Skin Care
    has a complete set of skin care to handle the changing needs of your skin.
    It is skin nutrition.
    Patents pending - brand new to market
    check it out if you are interested
    www.carriemulvey.theglimpseevolution.com
    if you would like more information
    Glimpse has signed the compact for safe cosmetics, no toxins, no chemicals
    check out www.cosmeticdatabase.com and find out what is really in the personal care products you are using.
    CarrieMulvey

Answer by CarrieMulvey at 9:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008