pads

What are some really good pads to wear after having a baby?The pads they give me in the hospital is way too big...and they still mess my underwears up and keeps moving out of place!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try the always maxi pads with wings. I think you can them in several different sizes and types.
    Anonymous

• Pretty much anything with wings. I liked always and kotex, but my mom gave some off brand that worked well.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I really liked the ones the hospital gave me bc they were so big LOL ...I wore 2 pairs of underwear ...to keep it more in place ....it felt more secure to me. It does suck and I am a tampon girl but you can't use them : (
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 5:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I liek always maxi with wings as well... even the overnight one is nice
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Just like previous posters, I would reccomend something with wings and overnight.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• cloth pads. ;) You have the fuss of washing them, sure, but they are SOO much more comfortable than irritating plastic/paper pads when you're so sensitive down there!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I used the mesh underwear and the hospital pads for a couple days... It worked for me... But if you dont want that, anything with wings should be fine. Make sure you get SUPERS!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I like the Always maximum protection with wings. I plan on taking my own to the hospital this time around, even if I do have to spend the extra money.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 7:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2008