Type of a minor contraction?

So I've been feeling almost a pulse or cramp "down there"...it's caught my attention more than usual pains or feeling I've had. Could these be a type of Braxton Hicks or just one of those things I can be expecting? I'm 35 weeks on Friday.

Anna-Chubaby

Asked by Anna-Chubaby at 4:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could be a Braxton Hicks.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• There are so many different feelings and pains going on down there all the time at 35 weeks, it could be your body contracting, it could be your body getting ready, or it could be your baby pushing in a certain spot. Really there is so much that it can be, the last few weeks are just going to be down right uncomfortable.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't even ask but it has happened several times today. I've had a couple BHs before and they felt a bit different. But I've been figuring there are different type of feelings when it comes to contractions.
    Anna-Chubaby

Comment by Anna-Chubaby (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Pregnancy is so weird sometimes. It could be Braxton Hicks. My 2nd pregnancy the B Hicks were so often I was not really sure I was in labor until I got to 6. the first preg I had hardly any.
    anthrolovinmom

Answer by anthrolovinmom at 11:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010