Do you have a repeating dream?

What is it about?
I don't have a specific dream that's always the same. I dream about different situations, but what IS the same, is that I'm in a hurry but can't get done what needs to be done. Or everything in between takes soooo long, that I know: "I am not going to make it in time!" (Whatever "it" is.) Or I need to be somewhere. Not going to make it. Or I want physically hurry. Again: Not going to make it. Walk faster, run. drive, cycle ... Not going to make it. My feet feel like lead and somebody put glue under my shoes.
What is your repeating dream?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to dream about a white cat/ kitten sitting on a blue velvet pillow. It would just sit there, look at me and then meow and the dream would be over. I had that dream at least 5 times. I have no idea what it means.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• when i was a kid i would always have the same dream of being sucked through this pipe..it was so real, i would dream i was just flowing through pipes and i would wake up feeling like i was falling down. I eventually came to the conclusion that i was playing too much super mario brothers.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had one for years of chasing a golden ring that bounced down endless hallways and up and down staircases, always just out of reach. My mom used to say that dream was so completely Freudian even HE was facepalming over it.

Once I gave up on dating and started focusing on myself, I quit having it. So she must be right!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I never remember my dreams unless it is a bad one

Answer by older at 4:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I've had several repeating dreams over the years:

Being sucked down a swimming pool drain and drowning.
    Several about one of my friends who died 15 years ago.
    Still have dreams about cars, mostly driving a Mustang.
    Since I had my son I keep dreaming I have him somewhere in town. Suddenly I realize he isn't with me and I'm frantic to find him.
    I've had recurring dreams about me teeth falling out or turning to chalk and crumbling.

I still have all these dreams regularly.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 10:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010