Do you feel like a yo-yo/rollercoaster sometimes? (when it comes to sex)

When my dh wants it I am not ready but as soon as he ignores me about it I am wondering hey what happen why isn't he giving me the attention he usually does he is probably tripping out on me (the way my feelings are like a rollercoaster) I don't even know what the heck is wrong with me :( its weird first I don't want him then when he is not giving me the attention I am like What did I do?
Like earlier we had sex but I could not for some reason get mine I just told him I was sorry if it seemed like I was not into it even though I tried. Well later I am sitting at the computer with u girls and he comes over and shows me something when all of a sudden he looked so good to me (I am like WTF?) so I get up and give him a very long hug and kiss and tell him that I luv him. I tell him why can't u just do this act like u don't wnat sex bc somehow it turned me on...c what I mean what is wrong with me....arg! Venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• lol..that has happened to me. There have been times hes sooooooo completely turned on and im like..I have to finish washing the dishes and make sure the kids are asleep..how about tomorrow? lol and then we end up doing it cuz I love him and i Don't want him unsatisfied (terrified of cheating even tho I know he wont)..and im just not into it..but I go with it. Then the next day Hes just standing there..fixing his truck and I am so turned on by him in his everyday state I want to jump him right there in the front yard for everyone to see! Sometimes I just need that affection..to know he thinks im sexy and such. asnd when I dont get it i feel uneasy. But I jus t have to tell myself its NOT because he doesnt want me..but like me he has other things on his mind sometimes!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010