Do you have a haunted house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do. All kinds of stuff happen all the time. Last week when I was in bed, the TV flicked on by itself. The bathroom light has come on by itself, things move around, lots of noises, it's crazy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Never had one that wasn't. I would feel weird being "alone" in the house. Luckily there is no such thing as a "non-haunted" house in this area.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Never have had one that isn't either. I am used to it and its not scary anymore lol
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes I do believe my house is haunted. Our house is around 100yrs old and we have strange things happen but I just let the sperits know I'm not a thret and please don't frighten me. I have also had a friend come in and do whats called smudgeing.
    JerriEllen

Answer by JerriEllen at 5:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Someone stopped by my house and said they lived here years ago and had experiences with hauntings. They wanted to come into my house and do some meter thing. Umm, no, I'm not letting a stranger in my house, and besides if there is anything they are not bothering me so I'll just leave them alone!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Once in awhile there is activity that cannot be explained but I just blow it off because sometimes I think whatever it is just follows me, because every house I have lived in has had weird things happen. My aunt feels it is just my mom.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sure, all of our houses have had activity, some more than others. This one is 100 years old so of course there were others here before us. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The house itself no, our family, yes. I feel that theres someone with us no matter where we are. Especially our boys, they all 3 have had experiences with something. Our 14 yr old saw someone when he turned around, he said looked like a child. When our middle son was a toddler he would talk and smile at something I couldn't see, and our youngest just said today that the bathroom door went shut when he was washing his hands at school, and no one was there. I told him it could have been a heavy door, and he said it came open and went shut all on it's own.. He said he wasn't scared, but knew it was someone in there with him. I think I know who it is.. It makes me sad to think they are just waiting here, and don't know where to go, cross over, etc.. Or maybe it's just my imagination, and they are playing off of it.. I don't know.
    Anonymous

• Probably, but it's nothing to be scared of...........I live next to the cemetary, what do you think? I hear all kinds of things, can't get people to come over, and cats love this place...things move, I can't find some things, and sometimes things quit working for no apparent reason- no, it's not me, LOL I plug in a new computer, or a different electric can opener and they work. Strange sounds at night have been the only weird thing that really worried me... and waking up to the smell of burnt toast. BUT, I know God loves me, and I trust Him to protect me. Nothing can separate me from my Savior.
    dawnf69

Answer by dawnf69 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It's a little haunted... yeah.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010