Where do you have Thanksgiving dinner?

It will be at my house this year. Bump if you are having Thanksgiving.

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 4:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• SIL's
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• bump, it is always at my house!

Answer by older at 4:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When I lived in GA, it used to be at my house, then my moms, then my dad's, and then my in-laws... a lot of travel and light eating.... then we decided to move to Utah, so we are having it at my FIL's house this year...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Was at my parents until 2004.  Stuff happened, and now, it's just the two of us at home.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 5:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It is always at my MIL's.
    I do all of the Christmas hosting for both sides of the family, but this yr
    bc my MIL can not do much we are doing X-mas Eve with her, Christmas Day at home (just the 3 of us)
    and a Christmas dinner/party with my family early Dec.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We have always had it at my house since my husband and I moved in together (4yrs ago). My mom hates to cook and bake but I love too so she leaves it up to me, which is great. I love it!!! :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• At my momma's house- can't wait, yummy!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well, I will be hosting my first Thanksgiving at my house. It used to be at my Mom's house (but moved in early 2006) and at Danny's parents' house. This year, his mom is in Florida and won't return until the 26th, so it is at our house this year....twice. We are having another after his mother returns, so she doesn't have miss Thanksgiving completely. I'm still debating my menu. I just bought a roaster today that roasts up to an 18lb bird, so I don't have to tie up my oven. I'm excited! She's getting older and should be able to relax on Thanksgiving and enjoy the dinner instead of still slaving in the kitchen all day (we always clean up for her afterward though).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ever since my mom died 3 years ago, its at my house. Even before she died she was sick for years so I'd cook it at her house. I love Thanksgiving, I love making my lists, looking at new recipes, shopping, prepping, serving it nicely and most of all EATING IT!!! Not just once, but the leftovers after, the turkey soup I make the Friday after, loves me some Thanksgiving!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My house
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010