Fake lashes?

Fun and flirty, or too over the top?

pixiestix21

Asked by pixiestix21 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like the tame ones but damn, getting them on is impossible!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I include them in professional make up applications for my clients. They are much appreciated, there are many different kinds so some are smaller shorter and less gaudy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Use a pair of dull tweezers to hold them, it's a lot easier.
    Musicmom80

• There are also tutorials on youtube, I've been researching. :) I think I'm going to get some, might as well. Thanks girls.
    pixiestix21

Comment by pixiestix21 (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When they are done right, you can't tell they are fake! I wear them all the time and I have to tell people they aren't real. Obviously if you have lashes that reach your forehead they are going to look fake, and if you put them on wrong, you're going to look fake... You need to make sure they both fit your face and are applied properly... The easiest way to apply is to cut them in quarters and apply one quarter at a time rather than trying to put the whole strip on. And DON'T forget the eye liner & mascara...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Funny story! I come from a long line of family with thick long dark lashes naturally. So this girl in school didn't like me. She thought it would be funny to try and yank off my "fake eyelashes" in front of everyone to humiliate me. Well, she pulled my lid so hard it made a popping noise and she screamed so loud. She thought she pulled my eyelid off. haha! Served her right little brat! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think they're awesome, but am too chicken to try them yet.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 9:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I wear them sometimes but find they are very hard to get on right. No one knows when I have them on but it makes me look so much better, I use to have long eyelashes but they have fell out with age.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i would love to try wearing some. i haven't found the style that i want around here yet though.....
    SapphireRose85

Answer by SapphireRose85 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010