Who here drinks the most coffee? (or caffeine)

I have two cups in the morning but would really love to drink it in the afternoon too. :)

AliMom714

Asked by AliMom714 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ME TOO. I am a coffee snob. Stumptown or Vitta only. Today I had a venti. It's too much but I love it. I'd have it in the afternoon too but I'm trying to keep it in check.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i have 1-2 cups in the morning, depending how busy i am that morning. sometimes ill make myself a cup in the afternoon too if i need a boost before or after dinner.

my parents drink coffee all day long. then my dad drinks sweet tea with everything else. the first thing my mom does when she comes home from work, is make a cup of coffee. and sometimes she doesn't get home from work til 7 or 8 oclock. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Me DO! Sorry that is what my 2 year old would answer :p

I Love coffee, but one cup is my limit. I will occasionally have a second cup in a day, but not often. If I need more caffeine I have a cup of tea. Too much coffee and I get heartburn.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think I had 4 or 5 cups today, I lost count.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 5:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i have at least 2 lg dunkin donuts coffee a day
    havenoname210

Answer by havenoname210 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i do 3 cups in the morning......sometimes (maybe 2 or 3 nights a week) i will have just 1 cup of coffee as a sweet treat. i make it extra sweet with lots of flavored creamer
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It taste good.................................
    myfriend797

Answer by myfriend797 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If i'm home and in the mood to have a pot, i do that. If i'm out and about i always have a venti of whatever i'm in the mood for! I try to limit the am pot to a cup or two........but somedays are worse than others! LOL I love Diet Coke too but been pretty good about that.......only buy a 20oz. bottle once or twice a week.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 5:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am also a coffee snob, it has to be from a specific place and blend or I will go without
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If I could have coffee given in an IV bag intravenously, I would do that.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010