what do u think?

ive taken many tests and some show positive and some neg. but its a few min after the time limit i would only be 5 weeks and 2 days do i need to wait or go have a blood test done?

april_f

Asked by april_f at 5:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should buy a digital at home pregnancy test, and take it first thing in the morning. Don't trust those line tests. You could be seeing an evap line, which can make you think it's positive.

Or call your doctor and get a blood test asap.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It wouldn't show that I was pregnant till I was around 5 months with my first son, even on the digital tests... but with my second they did a blood test on me in the hospital, and I knew really early....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• go get a blood test
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• have u missed a period? if so, stop testing and make an appointment :P GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If you are late go to the doctor, if not avoid the pregnancy don'ts and see if your period shows up. Take the digital tests as the other mom mentioned, no guessing. Were you ttc, have a bc slip up, or are you having pregnancy symptoms? I assume it is one of these since you took pregnancy tests.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 11:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ive missed my period and had nausea
    april_f

Comment by april_f (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2010