how well do your children get along? what are their age differences?

right now, my 22 month old is sitting at the computer while my 4 year old is showing her how to play Starfall. it is the sweetest thing ever! it took my oldest a long time to "like" her! she threw a tissue box at her head the day she visited her in the hospital LOL. but my 22 month old loves her big sister SO much, always following her and copying her, and looking for her while she's gone at school.

my 9 month old seems to have a mind of her own. she doesnt really play with them often when on the floor. probably because they're MEAN to her. my 4 year old loved her when she was born but now both of my oldest kids pick on her! and half the time my 4 and 2 year old are arguing too.. but i cherish these rare moments when they act like loving sisters!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my oldest did not like it when I had a second baby,, she did not like her for a good 6 months, then I had another a yr after the 2nd. The oldest became a little mommy and the 2 that are a yr apart have loved each other since day one. now 11 yrs after the 3rd baby I finally had a boy and the girls adore him and when he acts like a typical bratty brother they just think he's really cute and never get mad at him
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my ds (who is one) loves my dd (she's 4) he tries to get her attention all the time and gets excited when she runs by or talks to him...she loves him too but she don't want you to see her loving on him lol i catch her being sweet all the time, kissing his head, telling him she loves him....it's wonderful (for now)lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 20 years apart and the 2 year old would give him a hard time
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010