Every day

every day my husband seems to piss me off very badly like i love him i do but bc he has been living with his marine friends he has changed from the sweet guy i use to know to a totaly mean person.. for exp i really wanted to go to the ball with him then i had to go to fl theres no way i can go so he told me hes taking his friends gf w him.. And expected me to be ok with that and has not onces said any thing sweet to me bc i can't go an really wanted to... how can not act like such a bi@@h when hes always being mean???

myraclemommy

Asked by myraclemommy at 5:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have told him he is not going with some other women. Period!!! End of discussion.

Answer by louise2 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• that would be hard to do but the more you are the more he'll just be mean. this is a tough situation. i would just be as nice as you can be so that when he wakes up one day he'll realize what a jerk he has been and feel extra guilty for you having been so good to him. although i would still set my boundaries. no way would he be taking a girl to a ball.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010