A sick fantasy adult content

Sometimes I get sooo frustrated with work and life, that I'm wasting my life in a hamster wheel and not going anywhere with my efforts.

Well, I got this sick fantasy (that I will never do). I've been reading about "Gotcha pregnancies" and have been fantasizing about entering a men's dorm and having sex will all men that I see.

Remember, I will never do this!!! Why am I fantasizing about throwing in the towel of life and just being a parasitic slug (a stupid low life)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My cousin is doing that very thing right now. We have bets going on when she'll be getting pregnant with her 3rd child in 2 and a half years

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• butterfly..was it your cousin that posted this? I think she may have voted you down for talkin shizit about her
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• What is a gotcha pregnancy?
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Maybe because you are so overwhelmed with stress. When I feel that way I take a step back and do something for myself to help me relax and get my mind off of everything.
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sounds like you are just trying to get out of your life. Rather than trying to figure out why you keep thinking of the same fantasy try to figure out why you are fantasizing at all. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Sometimes we just need a day dream to take us away. But it sounds more like you need to figure out something to de stress and become happier.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• nope,not her lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Whoa. Sounds like you could use a vacation. =[
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• sounds like it is time for a girls night out :)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't think there's anything wrong with a fantasy, even one with behavior that would normally disgust us, so long as we understand the difference between fantasy and reality. As long as self-destructive and dangerous behaviors remain firmly in the realm of fantasy, they are fairly benign. Sometimes our brains just need a pressure release valve, which is what fantasizing offers us.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Boy, do you need a break!!! It's okay to fantasize, especially if you're stressed as much as that. Just keep your actions in check. And try to find other ways to relax, release the pressure, and lighten your load. Prayer can help, believe it or not. Join friends or invite them over for just chatting, cards or TV, or take up a hobby that you won't stress over- I like making jewelry, but it could be art, swimming, photography, or anything that you can get into and enjoy. Maybe you feel guilty over this recurring fantasy? Just realize you have the choice to fantasize different things- that it helps you to releive your stress, and once you find something more mind-consuming, you may not fantasize about this much anymore. You have the power and control in this area- where you may feel sort of powerless in other ways. It's okay........one day, one hour, one minute (if needs be!) AT A TIME! Smile...God loves you.
    dawnf69

Answer by dawnf69 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010