Im not happy in my marriage???

When my husband and I split last year my family was very upset and against it. I left him cause I was no longer happy or in love they said that my kids should come first and I should have stayed. My kids do and always will come first. shortly after I met some one else and we connected my kids love him and I fell in love with him but I couldn't take the pressure any more from my family so i left and went back to my husband and i am back to where i was im not happy and i don't love him he knows this and don't care so he gets what he wants but im miserable and i cry my self to sleep and i feel in my heart that i love the other guy.......HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Jennymd030507

Asked by Jennymd030507 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Why are you letting your family make decisions for you? Kids are fine as long as you can support them and give them a loving home seperated. Kids are almost never better in a family with unhappy parents.
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 5:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Leave!! If you and the other man want to be together then, go to him! Take your kids with you! Your kids will be happy if you are happy! You deservfe to be happy and you husband deserves someone who is happy with him. Don't let anyone guilt you into staying for the kids. The kids feel all of the stress between you and your husband. It will only hurt them more to stay when you aren't happy! Never stay in a bad relationship just for the kids. Ask your kids how they feel about the current situation.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i was the kid that my parents "stayed together for" if your that miserable, leave. it was pure hell growing up with my parents only tolerating each other for "my sake" (my grandma harassed my mom into staying) as soon as they divorced there was a huge weight lifted off the entire family. now ALL of us are happier, and i only wish they had done it sooner. seriously, it is not whats best for the kids. leave him.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• LEAVE....WHO CARES WHAT YOUR FAMILY WANTS....IT'S ALLL ABOUT U AND THE KIDS.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 5:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Why are you letting your family pressure you why don't you just leave him
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Thank you all I am considering getting my own place (an appartment) for me and the kids I dont want to move right in with another man I dont feel that would be the best for my kids either
    Jennymd030507

Answer by Jennymd030507 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• If you leave, you need to leave for YOU. Not because you're chasing another guy. Things may not work out with that other guy, and once you're out, you need to stick to your decision. There is no running home where things are boring safe and predictable if the other guy doesn't work out in the long term. Leaving one relationship for another is a recipe for heartache. If you left, I would make a point of being stable, on your own feet and not still reacting to your last relationship before looking for something new. If you find yourself comparing guy 2 to guy 1, and using it as a reason for leaving, then you've still got some miles to go before you're new relationship ready.
    Kestrel1

Answer by Kestrel1 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Leave him i know exactly how you feel..... If your that unhappy your kids probably arent that happy either you need to go and be happy so you can be a good mommy and tell the family to go to hell thats what i did and im alot better off!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Have you ever heard the saying "if Mama ain't happy then nobody's happy?" It will be better for your kids if you are happy. That's not being happy at their expense, I'm sure you still put them first. You can have a healthy divorce if you both put the kids first.
    FACMom

Answer by FACMom at 6:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• your kids can probly tell your not happy and thats not good for them at all. don;t let your family pressure you, do what you know is right for you and your kids.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2008