Did you.....

lose any friends after marriage/baby daddy and or having children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• yes but only because my husband turned into a henious jerk & made everyone uncomfortable so nobody wanted to come over anymore
    Anonymous

• Nope... Matter of fact, my two closest friends and I all had our babies around the same time, so it kind of feels like we just entered a new stage together. It's nice :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes! All of my friends ran in all different directions. Their excuse was that I was tied down by a child now so I couldnt go run around and party ect with them! But it showed me that they were not true friends after all and I didnt need them in my life. It can be very upsetting and depressing though, but no worries you are better than that, and do not need them if they want to be that way :)
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• not really but I dont hang out with my friends as much but I think thats kinda expected when you get older.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• kind of my husband took me away from all of them but we are in touch here and there
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• a few of our single friends have kind of disappeared. we still talk to them on occasion, but they just aren't used to the mayhem that our 3 young children bring so they get kind of stressed out at our house!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 6:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yup. I only have 2 friends left from before marriage/kid
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Nope! At least, not because me being Married and a Mommie. I kicked a lot of them to the curb because they sucked at friendship and tried to bring me down after seeing how happy I was/am. Out with the bad! I don't need poisonous people in my beautiful Life.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• *because OF me being.......(I was typing too fast. lol.)
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Most of them abandoned me, at least for a while. I lost one of the two mother friends that I had when she found out that I wasn't a Christian, though. I've lost more people because of that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010